Note… You can also review a visual representation of my portfolio here.
Throughout my career, I have taken ownership of thought leadership, solution messaging and content creation. My work effectively conveys business value and helps sales managers achieve new revenue. Here is a sampling of my work.
- Web copy: I have expanded Nuxeo Platform messaging to include vertical-specific solutions (financial services, government, manufacturing), use cases (DAM/MAM, advanced ECM, case-driven business processes) and key technology integrations (MongoDB, Google Cloud Vision, Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Case studies: Electronic Arts (pdf) (see also web page with infographic) ● GSD&M (ad agency) ● Sirona Dental (engineering document management) ● Unizin (digital learning management)
- eBooks: Cloud-Native DAM for the Digital Workplace ● Exploring the Nuxeo REST API
- White papers: Integrate Big Data Analytics with Content Management ● Solving Complex Content Challenges
- Tech briefs: Architecture for a Scalable Enterprise Content Repository ● Protect Enterprise Digital Assets with Built-In Security
- Web demos: Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud ● Desktop Sync module
- Blog articles: Here is a complete list of my Nuxeo blog articles.
- Content for product launch for Digital Experience Hub CXM product, including live webinar (see slide presentation), web copy, datasheet and more
- Website redesign eBook
- Website redesign infographic
I created the company’s website, altosoft.com, launched in September 2014, implementing a WordPress theme customized with CSS edits, plugins, screenshots, images and new CTAs. Although altosoft.com now redirects to Kofax’s website, here are some web page screenshots and collateral samples (pdf):
- Altosoft Document Process Intelligence datasheet
- Altosoft for Healthcare datasheet
- Altosoft Unified BI platform web page
Attivio replaced its 2014 website I worked on with a scaled down version in Jan. 2015; however, here are some sample pages (pdf): Attivio for Manufacturing ● Competitive Analysis Solution I wrote all copy and CTA’s.
- Datasheets: Attivio Main Datasheet ● Service Knowledge Expert solution
- Case studies: 360 Degree View of the Customer (fin svcs) ● Sporting News ● US Golf Association ● Unified KM/EIM solution for IT support (fin svcs) ● Operational Analytics (global mfg)
- White papers: Big Data and Business Value Creation ● Successful Customer Experience Management
- Tech briefs: Query-Time JOIN of Structured & Unstructured Data ● Active Security Technical Brief
- Sales decks: Big Data Analytics (pptx) ●
- Several blog articles, many of which were also published on SmartData Collective (see below)
Many of the case studies and datasheets still appearing on the Blackboard Analytics website were written by me (2009-2011).
- Case Study: University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). Working closely with UMBC, I leveraged this case study with additional material to submit – and win – a 2010 Ventana Research Leadership Award.
- Case Study: Montgomery County Community College (MCCC). MCCC, recognized as one of the most technologically-advanced community colleges in America, uses Blackboard Analytics to improve student outcomes.
- Blackboard Analytics Student Analytics Module Datasheet.
- Blackboard Analytics Finance Module Datasheet.
“There is a wealth of case studies on Datawatch’s web site – and they tell a wonderful set of stories.” ~ Merv Adrian (2009), Gartner Research VP
- White Paper: Business Intelligence Hidden in Plain Sight. Includes a series of brief case studies on successfully transforming ERP report output into actionable, programming-free BI using Datawatch.
- Slide Deck: Applying the 80-20 Rule to BI Solutions. From a live webinar on how Pareto’s “80-20” Rule and “The Long Tail” both apply to serving the 80% of knowledge workers who are not BI “power users”.
- Slide Deck: Excel-Based Reporting with Monarch Data Pump. From a live webinar on automated, personalized Excel-based information delivery.
Thought Leadership/Byline Articles
- Digital Asset Security Within the Castle Walls, KMWorld, September 2016
- Why Enterprise DAM Must be Cloud Native, KMWorld, July 2016
- Secure Digital Content Delivery: Game On! KMWorld (byline article written for Nuxeo CEO), February 2016
- Process Intelligence: The Next Leap Forward in Business Intelligence – and Intelligent Business, KMWorld (byline article written for Scott Opitz, Altosoft GM), June 2014
- Peter Drucker Correctly Predicted Today’s Information Revolution and the Power of Big Data Variety, SmartData Collective, 12/4/2013
- Big Data Wisdom, Courtesy of Monty Python SmartData Collective, 3/1/2013
- Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and the Mind of Sherlock Holmes, SmartData Collective, 1/24/2013
- When Performance Metrics Attack! SmartData Collective, 9/28/2012
- The Power of Unifying Unstructured and Structured Data for Business Intelligence, IT Briefcase, 8/23/2012
- “Something is Not Right!” Don’t Ignore Your Gut When Analyzing Information, SmartData Collective, 4/9/2012
- Making the ITIL Service Knowledge Management System a Reality, Dashboard Insight, 2/21/2012
- Play the Product Marketing Game Like a Chess Grandmaster, Pragmatic Marketing Newsletter, June 2011
- Bridging Structured and Unstructured Data, Infonomics, 2/13/2009